- Wednesday, April 17, 2013
- Export2013-04-17T14:00:00 Parkinson's Support Group
2:00 pm - The Norfolk area Parkinson's Support Group will meet at FRHS West Campus Nebraska room at 2 pm on Wednesday . A video teleconference on Best Practices in Parkinson's Disease Care will be presented by Dr John Bertoni. All interested are welcome.
- Export2013-04-24T14:30:00 2013-04-17T Norfolk Public Library
2:30 - 4:30pm - The Norfolk Public Library is having their Mid-Week movie day starting April 3rd and ending May 29th. The movie starts at 2:30 p.m. in the library's meeting room. Pop and popcorn will be served. Call 402-844-2100 to find out what movie is playing.
- Export2013-04-25T17:00:00 2013-04-17T Dine out
5:00 - 8:00pm - Dine out for Lutheran Campus Ministry will be held Wednesdays in April at Quiznos from 5 to 8 pm on April 3rd, 10th, 17th, and 24th. Coupons available at the radio stations front desk.
- Export2013-04-17T19:00:00 Charlotte Endorf to speak at FRHS
7:00 pm - Author Charlotte Endorf will speak Wednesday at 7 pm at Faith Regional Health Services Nebraska Room. Free and Open to the public.
Calendar powered by Local SearchLight.