- Thursday, August 22, 2013
- Export2013-08-17T11:00:00 2013-08-22T Dine Out for Wounded Veterans
11:00am - 10:00pm - Each Thursday during August Applebee's will conduct a Dine Out to Help Out, with 15% of proceeds from 11am to closing will go toward: Nation of Patriots, an organization that helps wounded veterans and their families. Those wishing to participate need to present a "invitation" ticket, available at the radio station.
- Export2013-08-22T11:30:00 Blood Drive
11:30am - 5:30pm - The American Red Cross Blood Drive in Madison will be held Thursday August 22nd from 11:30 am to 5:30 pm at the City Auditorium. For appointments call 1-800-Red Cross.
- Export2013-08-19T19:00:00 Multiple Sclerosis Support Group Meeting
7:00 pm - The local chapter of the Multiple Sclerosis Support Group meets on the fourth Thursday each month at 7:00 pm at Faith Regional Health Services.
- Export2013-08-22T19:00:00 Meet the Author
7:00 pm - The Norfolk Arts Center will host a Meet the Author event on Thursday Aug 22nd at 7 pm. Michelle Johnson will read from her first novel: The Storm, and answer questions. Refreshments served. The public is invited.
- Export2013-08-12T20:00:00 2013-08-22T Norfolk Oddfellow Lodge
8:00 pm - The Norfolk Oddfellow Lodge meet each Thursday night at 8 pm in the Temple, located at 4th and Norfolk Avenue. Stag Night is the first Thursday each month at 6:30 pm, and Family Night is the third Thursday each month at 6:30 pm. For more information call 379-1010.
Calendar powered by Local SearchLight.