- Tuesday, December 10, 2013
- Export2013-12-10T00:00:00 Red Cross Blood Drive
12:00am - 6:00pm - The Red Cross Bloodmobile will be at St. John's Lutheran Church in Battle Creek from noon to 6 p.m.
- Export2013-12-19T09:00:00 2013-12-10T Stanton MOPS
9:00 - 11:15am - Stanton MOPS and MOMS next meet the 2nd Tuesday of each month, September thru May, at 9 am at the Evangelical Free church in Stanton. For more information, phone 402.439.2559
- Export2013-12-16T10:00:00 2013-12-10T Welcome Center Open House
10:00am - 4:00pm - The Corps of Discovery Welcome Center is having a Taste of Christmas open house now through the 24th. Open from 10-4 daily. There will be Christmas goodies and many local craft ideas and locally authored books for Christmas gifting. Come share the holiday spirit with our wonderful volunteers on highway 81, 2 miles south of Yankton
- Export2013-12-10T11:00:00 Norfolk Public Library-closed
11:00am - 1:00pm - The Norfolk Public Library will close from 11 am to 1 pm on Tuesday December 10th to allow library staff to attend the city recognition dinner.
- Export2013-12-10T14:30:00 Antique Appraisal Workshop
2:30 - 4:30pm - The Norfolk Public Library will present an Antique Appraisal Workshop on Tuesday December 10th from 2:30 to 4:30 pm, by Tom Basset. Attendee's are invited to bring one item for examination. (No firearms please). For more info call 844-2100 ask for Amy.
- Export2013-12-10T17:00:00 Dine Out for Grant Elementary School
5:00 - 8:00pm - Dine Out for Grant Elementary School on Tuesday from 5 to 8 pm at Runza. A percentage of receipts will be given to the Grant School PTO.
- Export2013-12-02T19:00:00 Alzheimers Support Group
7:00 - 8:00pm - The Norfolk Area Alzheimer's Support Group will meet Tuesday at 7 pm at the Norfolk Veterans Home. The group meets the 2nd Tuesday each month and all those interested, or are care givers for Alzheimer's patients are welcome to attend. For more information call 370-3160.
The Alzheimer's Association HELP LINE is 1-800-272-3900.
- Export2013-12-19T19:00:00 Survivors of Suicide Support Group
7:00 pm - The Survivors of Suicide support group will meet Tuesday, at 7 p.m. at the First Baptist Church, 404 W. Benjamin Avenue in Norfolk. For more information phone 402.841.3834. The group meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month .
Calendar powered by Local SearchLight.