- Friday, April 11, 2014
- Export2014-04-02T10:30:00 Storytime at the Norfolk Public Library
10:30 am - Stories, songs and fun activities in English and Spanish will be featured at STORYTIME in the Norfolk Public Library meeting room on Fridays and Saturdays at 10:30 am. Storytime is for children age 3 thru grade 2. Parents are asked to remain in the library during Storytime. For more info call 844-2100.
- Export2014-04-02T12:00:00 Caring Hearts Cancer Support Group
12:00 - 1:00pm - The Caring Hearts Cancer Support Group is held the 2nd and 4th Friday of each month from noon to 1 pm at the Madison room at Faith Regional Health Resource Center. All patients and families are invited to attend. For more info contact Rene at 379-2569 or Faith Regional's Resource Center at 644-7347.
(the group does not meet the 4th Friday in Nov or Dec)
- Export2014-04-11T14:00:00 Parkinson's Support Group
2:00 pm - The Norfolk Area Parkinson's Support Group will meet Friday April 11th at 2 pm in the Norfolk Room of FRHS in Norfolk. A teleconference with Dr Tom Magnuson will present information on Depression in Parkinson's. The public is welcome.
- Export2014-04-18T16:30:00 2014-04-11T KC Fish Fry- Norfolk
4:30 - 7:30pm - The Norfolk Knights of Columbus Lenten Fish Frys are held each Friday from 4:30 to 7:30 pm at 103 Elm in Norfolk thru April 11th. Drive Up Available.
- Export2014-04-11T17:00:00 2014-04-11T Fish Fry -Creighton
5:00 - 8:00pm - St Ludgers in Creighton will hold a Fish Fry each Friday thru April 11th from 5 to 8 pm in the St Ludgers Parish Hall in Creighton.
- Export2014-04-11T17:30:00 2014-04-11T Fish Fry in Battle Creek
5:30 - 8:00pm - A Lenten Fish Fry will be held from 5:30 to 8 pm at The St Pat's Parish Hall in Battle Creek . Carry Outs available.
- Export2014-04-11T17:30:00 2014-04-11T Fish Fry in Carroll
5:30 - 8:30pm - The Carroll United Methodist Church Fish Fry will be held each Friday from 5:30 to 8:30 pm during Lent in the City Auditorium.
- Export2014-04-11T17:30:00 2014-04-11T Fish Fry -Madison
5:30 - 8:00pm - There will be a Fish Fry in Madison at the Knights of Columbus Hall from 5 to 8 pm thru Aprill 11th.
- Export2014-04-15T19:00:00 2014-04-11T Widowed, Divorced & Separated to meet
7:00 pm - The W-D-S (Widowed, Divorced and Separated) will play pitch on the 2nd Friday each month in the First Congregational Church Fellowship Hall in Norfolk at 7:00 pm. All widowed, divorced and separated are invited to join the group.
Calendar powered by Local SearchLight.